Sunday, June 24, 2012

Venice, Picture Book Style!

Megan and I waiting in Milan for a train to Venice.

One of thousands of canals we had to walk over

Megan and the Grand Canal

Alley where our hotel was located.  It was super nice that  we had our own room and a FAN!!!

After the sun went down we went on a night walk. Rialto Bridge at night

Grand Canal at night

Megan going crazy because of all the gondolas

Fancy masks stores are everywhere.

San Marco Square.  We decided to go on a nice walking tour.




Megan and I took a picture with a bridge that connects the palace to the prison.

More gondolas!

Really big shipyard built with prostitution tax money.

Megan on a gondola!

Super awesome gondolier that can speak 5 languages. 



San Marco Square at night



Even more gondolas

I'm borrowing someone's internet in Cinque Terra, so uploading is quite slow.  I'll post  Rome pictures soon.  I'm basically a week behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment