Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Adventure Begins!

It's crazy how I'm leaving today and won't be back until the 4th of July!  I spent the last week planning out my trip and hanging out with some peeps I haven't seen in a while. I planned out half of my trip with the other half still up in the air.  I reserved all my trains and hostels up until I meet Megan.  Megan and I are going to wing it for the 1.5 weeks that we're together. Here's to hoping I don't forget something extremely important.

Current plans:
5/27
Bus from Cleveland to Pittsburgh

5/28
Bus from Cleveland to NYC
Walk around NYC
Flight from NYC to London

5/29- 5/30
Tour London

5/31- 6/2
Flight to Amsterdam
Tour Amsterdam

6/3-6/5
Train to Munich
Tour Munich
Bus Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle

6/6-6/9
Train to Prague
Tour Prague

6/10-6/12
Train to Vienna
Tour Vienna

6/13-??
Train to Zurich
??

7/3
Flight from Paris to NYC

7/4
Tour NYC

7/5
Bus to Cleveland

1 comment:

  1. FYI, if you need infos on fun stuff to do that is accessible from Zurich, LET ME KNOW!

    Part of the Way of St. James goes through Switzerland: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_of_St._James

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete